Sign in or Create an Account to remove these ads.

Free -high volume advertising

A little tip ( I used to do this) go to your local shopping center that's busy on the weekends and park your lettered -up vehicle in a corner in such a way that it "stands out" have a banner on it that says "gift certificates available Ho Ho Ho ! " something like that...It's free advertising! (Your inside shopping ...your allowed to park there :lol )...everybody has Christmas on the brain ..it works ..tons of free exposure wit hpeople looking for that "unusual gift "...beats a sweater and jeans..do this for any holiday where Gift Certificates are on the brain :DD

25 Comments

nice..good tip tw
I do that once in a while, and its true,, everytime I park my van out somewhere I get calls for tinting. :beer
my friend has a vehicle just for that :lol he parks it around and drives it around for attention :beer
pretty funny :beer
Looks like it can double as a party hoopty! :wall

my friend has a vehicle just for that :wall he parks it around and drives it around for attention :wall

[*]229297[/*]

that certainly would get attention :wall
yea .........but I dont know about that one........... :wall
Great tip :rock

:hide Now all I need is a lettered up vehicle :nope

Great tip  :rock 

:lol  Now all I need is a lettered up vehicle :nope

[*]229730[/*]

:hide And at least that's a 1 shot expense ...will last longer than an ad in a daily ...or weekly paper , and your no "lost " with everyone elses ads :lol
This tip is on once your vehicle is lettered up. It's about where to locate your Free mobile sign.

Strategically placed..it's a money maker during this time of yr at shopping plazas /malls/Wal - fart ,etc.

Just park near the entrances of these places...everyone driving into the parking lot of these places will see your ad :rock
Photo
GusTheTinter
Dec 06 2004 06:07 PM
I try to park my car by minivans and SUVs that arn't tinted yet :?
Gus this might get more customers :tantrum
:lol yeah..from the women customers :mad
Photo
GusTheTinter
Dec 07 2004 06:33 AM
Looks like a good idea :lol
I'll have my wife drive it around with a BIG smile :mad
Great tip TW! That's exactly what I am doing when the picture on my sig. there. That was a parade/car show where we could park right at the street side. No better advertising than actual samples out there for people to see.
Photo
dragonguy83
Dec 08 2004 06:56 PM
not many of those cars here in san antonio, just like two big tinting places.
Photo
Windshieldwizard
Dec 08 2004 07:01 PM
Posted Image[/IMG]
this is my advertisment everywere I go
Photo
dragonguy83
Dec 08 2004 07:21 PM
nice van about what % of your customers do you get from advertasing vs. word of mouth or recomendations.
Photo
Windshieldwizard
Dec 08 2004 07:36 PM
I would say roughly 30-40% is case they see 1 of my vans or 2 of our other vehicles then word of mouth and alittle from advertising but I built that van and painted it just for the purpose of decalling it up is the best money spent its a rolling billboard you could spend the same cash on a weeks worth of radio ads with little or maybe no response and I will still be driving around after your radio would be done if you have the chance get a van and decal the crap out of it like mine it is money well spent
Photo
dragonguy83
Dec 08 2004 07:38 PM
its amazing what just driving around could do for your buisness
Photo
Windshieldwizard
Dec 08 2004 07:39 PM
yup for sure my wifes van has decals aswell and she gets asked questions all the time like price and what shade it is
Photo
dragonguy83
Dec 08 2004 08:41 PM
how much did it cost to do both vans? she doesnt mind riding in rolling billboard
Photo
Windshieldwizard
Dec 09 2004 06:11 AM
the van in the pic is around 1300 candain but I swapped tinitng for the guy that did all my decals so I was onyl out a few hundred and some labour and my wifes was only a few smaller decals which was around 200 or so
<bump>
:trustme :thumb Ads tip