flexfilmplus.com

3m vs llumar vs solar gard

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 *Hummer *

*Hummer *
  • Guests

03 August 2005 - 09:16 PM

I've been reading the forum and I haven't noticed anyone talking about 3M window tint? Is it that bad? Should I just go with llumar or solar gard? I'm blacking out a black H2 with 5% all around. I need something that doesn't turn purple! I have a friend who's 5% tint turned purple after about a year. So please help me pick out a good tint. Thanks!

#2 TINT

TINT

®

•  20,000+
  • BAY AREA
  • Exp: 15

03 August 2005 - 09:27 PM

IN BEFORE THE LOCK :spank

#3 *Guest *

*Guest *
  • Guests

03 August 2005 - 09:28 PM

Why do hacks only do that? Is there something wrong with it? I need privacy, and I live in FL so the sun is pretty harsh.

#4 *Al-tint *

*Al-tint *
  • Guests

03 August 2005 - 09:56 PM

Is there something wrong with it?

Can you say !llegal.

#5 *Hummer *

*Hummer *
  • Guests

03 August 2005 - 11:06 PM

Is there something wrong with it?

Can you say !llegal.

[*]303635[/*]

I-I-llee-gall, ya I can say it pretty well :spank . I know it's !llegal, but I don't know of anyone who has even recieved a warning about it. I meant is there something wrong with it cosmetically or material wise?

#6 TINT

TINT

®

•  20,000+
  • BAY AREA
  • Exp: 15

04 August 2005 - 12:22 AM

in most states it is !llegal to go beyond 35% on the driver and passenger side windows, and then you want LIMO which is !llegal and dangerous especially for night time driving, if you were to be involved in accident (knock on wood) they would directly see the !llegally tinted windows, and you know insurance companies, anything they are looking for to get away from any costs they have to pay....

with LIMO you will get pulled over, especially in that box your driviing......no pun intended :spank

#7 LEO'n'DARTZ

LEO'n'DARTZ

•  20,000+

04 August 2005 - 01:24 AM

I've been reading the forum and I haven't noticed anyone talking about 3M window tint? Is it that bad? Should I just go with llumar or solar gard? I'm blacking out a black H2 with 5% all around. I need something that doesn't turn purple! I have a friend who's 5% tint turned purple after about a year. So please help me pick out a good tint. Thanks!

[*]303629[/*]

If You have a HUMMER - B DIFFERENT, make some ARTWORK from ANY FILM, but pretty looking...
Thats my thoughts....

Edited by LEO'n'DARTZ, 04 August 2005 - 01:25 AM.

#8 Devil with bad attitude

Devil with bad attitude

•  5,000+
  • Taswegian
  • Exp: 39

04 August 2005 - 02:03 AM

I know it's !llegal, but I don't know of anyone who has even recieved a warning about it. I meant is there something wrong with it cosmetically or material wise?

[*]303639[/*]

Let us ask you this then and feel free to answer it.
We presume you are an intelligent, educated individual right?
Then ask yourself this......" do you drive around at night with your sunnies on like Jake and Elwood?"

Ok now that you have answered that invisibly, then why would you want to have 5% on your bloody vehicle then? :dunno :spank
Devil

#9 TintWizard

TintWizard

Tint By Attain Belleville

• Ontario Canada
  • Exp: 1978 tinting assistant,glass cleaner,shop boy 1984 had own tint biz so yrs experience is somewhere in there! lol

04 August 2005 - 03:43 AM

Not too much more can be covered on this question here :thumb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users