- - - - -

Viper Transmitter reprogram

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 *gromet *

*gromet *
  • Guests

11 September 2005 - 12:15 PM

I have a viper alarm with remote start. The Transmitter is the little blue one that looks kinda like a cell phone with the LCD and all. the other day I was playing with the buttons and somehow the remote got deprogrammed from the car. I need to get the car to relearn the remote and have no clue how to do this. Can someone please help and give me a step by step. I know it will have something to do with the Valet button under the dash, I have found the button and have no clue what else to do.

Thanks in advance.

Gromet

#2 *bgenzoli *

*bgenzoli *
  • Guests

28 May 2006 - 08:22 PM

Did you ever get a response in what to do? I'm having the same issue.

I have a viper alarm with remote start.  The Transmitter is the little blue one that looks kinda like a cell phone with the LCD and all.  the other day I was playing with the buttons and somehow the remote got deprogrammed from the car.  I need to get the car to relearn the remote and have no clue how to do this.  Can someone please help and give me a step by step.  I know it will have something to do with the Valet button under the dash, I have found the button and have no clue what else to do.

Thanks in advance.

Gromet

[*]313346[/*]

#3 *Guest *

*Guest *
  • Guests

03 June 2006 - 02:42 PM

Open Door

Turn Ignition key to 'ON' position

Press and release Valet button ONCE

Press and HOLD Valet button (don't let it up until I say you can)

LED will flash and Horn will honk

Press the Lock button on the remote (arm button)...... btw- keep holding the valet in!

Alarm will chirp to indicat it learned the remote

NOW release the valet button, turn key off... Have margarita... you are done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users