• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SCtinter

SCtinter

•  >10
Neutral
  • Exp: 5

March 21 2011 - 07:47 PM

I am about to open up a shop and just wanted some ideas on some cool business names, I've got everything else together but this seems to be a tough part to me any input would be nice ! Thanks

#2 StrykerBlue09

StrykerBlue09

•  >10
Neutral
  • Exp: 10

March 21 2011 - 10:17 PM

i know exactly how you feel. Im opening mine the first of the year and i had my name picked out and the LLC already done including my EIN and website domain being bought. Then the other day somone that is involved in opening it felt that we needed to go with another name. It ended up being a great decision because the new name is better, just giving it a couple of weeks before i actually sign on the dotted line to make sure..Where are you located at

#3 SCtinter

SCtinter

•  >10
Neutral
  • Exp: 5

March 22 2011 - 05:30 AM

Yea man its been tough, I'm down towards the Charlestown area in SC !!

#4 Lee

Lee

I can teach you, but, I'll have to charge

•  1,000+
Excellent
  • Kansas
  • Exp: Power level over 9000!

April 08 2011 - 09:51 AM

dont use my name....wait....nice user name!!!

#5 coastguy

coastguy

•  <10
Neutral
  • USA

October 18 2016 - 11:32 PM

I am about to open up a shop and just wanted some ideas on some cool business names, I've got everything else together but this seems to be a tough part to me any input would be nice ! Thanks

I'm in the same situation as you regarding business name (also just down the road from you in Pawleys Island S.C. but no worries as I'm opening a signage business with an emphasis on vehicle wraps) I hope to one day soon permanently move and live on the outskirts of Charleston somewhere. Until then I will be running the operational part(printing,laminating,cutting etc) out of Greenville, and focusing my marketing throughout all of S.C.
If you go on shopify website they have free tools...one being a business name generator. That's what I have been playing with!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users