13 replies to this topic

#11 DaHatta

DaHatta

•  700+
Excellent
  • Greensburg
  • Exp: 4

June 29 2014 - 06:20 AM

I got the ergonomic grip 2 months ago. Used it once and went back to my regular one. For tint I don't like it at all but it's great for a regular squeegee imo. I haven't actually use the crush for anything but the back window, I love my yellow turbo on side glass. I will be looking into the go doctor soon. Next order in getting some. I've had no problems since I switched out the crush on side glass. But that handle...

#12 lans15

lans15

•  <10
Neutral
  • St. Louis Missouri
  • Exp: 22

March 14 2016 - 10:23 AM

Not at all

You should try a Fusion Handle. They are by far the most comfortable handle. I like the short version for side windows, the long version for windshields and rear windows and the 8 inch handle for architectural work. 

#13 WearTheFoxHat

WearTheFoxHat

•  6,000+
Excellent
  • Toronto ON
  • Exp: I read a pamphlet at the dentist about how to fill a cavity and have a dremel. Can I practice on your teeth?

March 14 2016 - 11:13 AM

I use the orange crush and don't get marks, ever.  The older formula orange crush blades would leave marks but the newer ones don't.... might have gotten a hold of an old one.

I don't think I would be using the "ergo" handle for a power squeegee though..they don't lock very tight do they?

See those skwews?? Twighten dem

#14 A Plus Jordan

A Plus Jordan

•  <10
Neutral
  • St. Louis
  • Exp: 3

December 14 2016 - 05:30 PM

Not at all

You should try a Fusion Handle. They are by far the most comfortable handle. I like the short version for side windows, the long version for windshields and rear windows and the 8 inch handle for architectural work. 

Check out their newest handle the Fusion Hand Job. It's on their website and facebook. www.fusiontinttools.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users