OK... so how do you handle this

Guest tinterjim

Guest tinterjim

Dude comes in today for his 11:00 appt. Drops the car to me and said he'd be back in about 2 hours, Hopped in a mercedes with his wife (I assumed) and rolls off. Well about 3 hours later I call him just to let him know the car was done he says he'll be there in about 20 minutes. 10 minutes after that I get a phone call from his wife wondering if the car was done and I said yes :lol I just talked to your hubby he said he'd be here in 20 she said "oh ok, hows it look?" I said "looks great, when are we doing the Mercedes?" She says "What Mercedes? followed by that M**H*R F*C**R :lol6:lol6 Next thing I know she rolls up about 30 seconds after him just in time to see him giving lover girl a kiss goodbye :thumb .....................Do I even have to explain the rest.

Anyhow the cheating bastard tries to blame it all on me :lol6 How the hell was I suppossed to know. :lol2:lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintslut
Dude comes in today for his 11:00 appt.  Drops the car to me and said he'd be back in about 2 hours, Hopped in a mercedes with his wife (I assumed) and rolls off.  Well about 3 hours later I call him just to let him know the car was done he says he'll be there in about 20 minutes.  10 minutes after that I get a phone call from his wife wondering if the car was done and I said yes  :lol  I just talked to your hubby he said he'd be here in 20 she said "oh ok, hows it look?"  I said "looks great, when are we doing the Mercedes?"  She says "What Mercedes? followed by that M**H*R  F*C**R  :lol6    :lol6    Next thing I know she rolls up about 30 seconds after him just in time to see him giving lover girl a kiss goodbye :thumb .....................Do I even have to explain the rest. 

Anyhow the cheating bastard tries to blame it all on me :lol6  How the hell was I suppossed to know.  :lol2  :lol

[*]259878

offer him a free carwash

Guest Windshieldwizard

I once had a woman pick up a car said she was there to pick up husbands car and next thing you know he shows up after she alreadyt left gave me @#$% that there going through a divorce and now she had the car she was intitiled to it and he had to fight in court over it he was pissed at me

Archived