XR4TI

Guest J.P.

Guest cadillacstars

Maybe too little too late,: but, I have owned one of these for 13 years. I have tinted it twice. One of the easiest I have done. the first rear quarter windows are easily removed. pop the caps off the outside hold the inside with a #3 phillips, and turn the o/s with vise grips or a 12 point 5/8 socket. (been locked out a few times). Watch out for the rear hatch, it is VERY common for the rear latch to fail so you can't open it. I have never been able to open mine. check the rear latch and tax accordingly. everything else is Grrrrrrrrrrravy. didn't even plug the heat gun in on this one. :lol6

Guest cadillacstars

Odd very odd, swipe it up bro. easy loot. any ?'s get at me. If theres one car I have mastered it is this one. the best part is the test drive afterward, you gotta go kinda fast to make sure the tint won't fly off at hi speeds :lol6 . don't know where you're from but these cars around here are very scarce. only a couple rusted out poopers runnin around 'cept mine. sad, it cost 32K+ in 85-89 praised by auto mags, but for the final consumer it seemed quite a lemon. It is a car with a lot of character that which has not been seen in many years, many many years. there is only one way this will go. car will be a total POS or the owner will be the most 4|\|4L MF ever (I know these guys) either way the customer will be of the "extreme" nature. chances are they may be an enthusiast ant the car will be a clean easy tint. But be advised if it is clean and owned by an enthusiast do not drive it. You will love it, and you will want one, and you probably will not be able to buy one . easy as fook to tint hard as hell to walk away from. trust me, if its clean push it in and push it out. You don't want this disease.

Guest cadillacstars

maybe its just me (and like 8 other cats), but that is, was, can be, will be, one of the most fun cars ever to drive. Mines in the garage now with the purpose of completing a 1/4 mile in 10 seconds with a stock 2.3L 4cyl block + a few goodies. BTW its all 5%, it'll prolly never see the road again.

Archived