Stained Glass Overlay

Guest reddot

does anyone know anything about the colored films these folks use? Look the website over it is interesting. www.stainedglassoverlay.com/index.html I was getting some reference jobs from em bt now the cat is putting on film against me :thumb:thumb

Its not a film, its some type of paint, maybe plastisized paint? I have a framed piece of art made from it, and its all on the surface of clear glass, even the stuff that looks like "cracked" or something that should be in the glass, that is painted on as well.

Its not a film, its some type of paint, maybe plastisized paint?  I have a framed piece of art made from it, and its all on the surface of clear glass, even the stuff that looks like "cracked" or something that should be in the glass, that is painted on as well.

:thumb

this is film for this application..I have seen them do it ...special little table they use all tidy and shiot ...then they use a heat gun to melt the lead strip to the film...thats where the OVERLAY comes from. I would just like to get some of the films.

I'm not going to say a Fuking thing..Seems a few people on here know everything about everything-But since I know nothing :thumb I will go ahead a post this url for the OVERLAY and the FILMSDECRALED

Could be more than one kind, I've heard of the first mentioned, now a second type. :thumb

Archived