Ventureshield Warranty

Just got my packet of Ventureshield Warranty Cards. The warranty is for 5 years and does NOT cover yellowing. No more lifetime warranty - which was worthless anyway BUT many installers still used it as a selling feature.

Sadly, we stopped selling VS about 2 years ago, when mmm bought them out

I know they say nothing changed, but eh, we think it did. Call Jeff Phillips at xpel and ask for a sample 1-210-678-3700 they are great down there. We have put on about 20 of their kits now and are very happy.

I am serious! Not freakin tho... :poke Just got two stacks of cards.

its true, venture shield is a 5 year warranty , no warranty against yellowing...but people from last year that had venture shield installed are grandfathered in with the lifetime warranty.

Guest untouchable

I keep getting people that are phone shopping telling me that the other shops have a life time warranty. So I ask what film is that? They say Venture. So I have to explain the whole change up. So I have been letting custys know about this upfront, so I don't loose jobs to other shops that don't keep up on the products they use.

Looks like you will now need to add your Installer ID Number to valid the warranty card - in the past you just needed to sign as the authorized installer. If you want to read the W card you can see it at www.clearshieldprotection.com/paintprotectionwarranty.htm

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

I know that everyone is not surprised! I think that it is very sad. However, from a business standpoint it works to my advantage. So as I already heard mentioned the Nano-Fusion film does have a lifetime warranty with a paid labor component. If you would like more information on this please feel free to contact me. I have a lot of installers that do not even pass out the warranty cards, I do not know why this is. The Nano-Fusion warranty is not limited to the installer who did the original work but they can take it anywhere in the USA and have the work warrantied.

Happy Installing :dunno

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa
ppf distributing says there not using that warranty because there was way to much bad feedback. :rollin

someone please clarify

What does this mean? Are you talking about the Nano warranty?

Archived