All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. OverLord

Raffle!

I left a key fop on a windshield cowl they drove 40 miles before they realized they didn't have it in their possession.
  3. You really look at the film on a car with the sun at different levels in the sky. Some film will have a low. angle haze due to the ceramic particles. Usually only noticed when the sun is at a low angle to the window.
  4. Tintmaster08

Raffle!

What’s up folks
  5. Roach

Raffle!

That's rather impressive....
  6. Bham

The Chat Thread

Pool Night.
  7. Bham

Raffle!

Left the cordless shop phone on the wiper cowl of a Tahoe. It made it 20 miles and never fell off. They're bringing it back tomorrow. Don't tell me you've never done it.
  8. John B

Vinyl express settings

Thank you. I’ll give it a shot.
  9. highplains

Vinyl express settings

Most of that is going to be film dependent. I don't know how much difference there is between the Vinyl Express and the Graphtec but I keep the speed on my Graphtec at 20 and adjust the force from 17 up to 25 depending on what film I have loaded. You're going to need to play around a little and do some test cuts to see what works for you. Assuming you have a new blade and cutting strip I'd start at about 14 or 15 on the force and go from there.
  10. John B

Vinyl express settings

Can anybody tell what all the settings on a q42 should be to cut window film? The force, offset etc. thank you.
  11. 1 Touch Tint

2020 Outback

I did the fronts on a new Outback today and it was pretty simple as you would expect. It seems they changed up the gaskets but not in a bad way. I removed the screw from behind the handle and was able to pull back the top of the panel and slide it out. The small front quarters have a lot of blackout at the bottom which I don’t remember on previous generations. But nonetheless it makes for an even easier install. Easy breezy overall.
  12. highplains

Raffle!

little girl
  13. no ma'am

Raffle!

sup girl
  14. TomTint

The Chat Thread

We were just in SC looking at property. I was actually surprised at what they were asking for homes and raw land. Not far off of hat. It is up here in the North East. The taxes down there are significantly less but that's about it. We have about 3 years left up here and we will be relocating south. Still not sure where yet.
  15. DynamicATL

Dynamic Appearance | Llumar & 3M Window Films

Audi RS5 | 3M Crystalline Window Tint
  16. Tint Eastwood

Pic/Vid of the day (not tint related)

My buddy posted this pic on FB from his hunt this morning. Damn copperheads.
  17. Tint Eastwood

The Chat Thread

Yeah that would be 400k minimum around here.
  18. DynamicATL

Audi A5 Sportback | Llumar CTX Ceramic Window Tint
  19. DynamicATL

Volvo XC90 | Llumar CTX Ceramic Window Tint
  20. DynamicATL

Tesla Model S | 3M Crystalline Window Tint
  21. DynamicATL

Need Your Help Voting

Thanks everybody!!!
  22. highplains

Need Your Help Voting

23. highplains

Raffle!

Morning everyone
  24. highplains

The Chat Thread

Might just have to check it out and see, that does sound like a screaming deal though
  25. Felixbiel

Xpel Prime CS

Have been using CS for about year and a half (not a great indicator of longevity) and is pretty much same as XR just without the IR targeting. No problems yet with peeling fading etc. in Texas, but it is a short sample period.
  1. Load more activity