All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bham

FlexFilm

Can't speak for Express other than I know they are good people over there. They sell Global, I really don't think they are re-boxing anything. Their other films seem to have good reviews also. You as a buyer have to pay attention to the differences in the films. Is it Color Stable? What's the lifespan? 5 year films are generally not Color Stable, but good 5 year films can last longer than that. Color Stable films should last you 8-10 years with no issues. Get good prices on these types of films and you'll be fine.
  3. TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

You too Kon!
  4. IPATinting

FlexFilm

I work part time which is why I’m not trying to set up with llamar or someone haha, but I care about installing a good quality tint, unlike the 4 Mexicans that slap on premiumtech right down the road which has peeled on multiple cars haha. Is express basically re-boxed global?
  5. Wondering if this is in the pipeline yet. I have customers inquiring up here in Canada about this model already. Especially the rocker panel area on this model.
  6. Bham

FlexFilm

I use Global QDP and QDP-C. Solid film. I also use Solarfx CarbonFX and Ultra. Also solid films that I have had ZERO complaints out of since I started using them. I understand wanting a cheap price on film, but with that sometimes come cheap products. Try to find the best deal on a reputable film instead of just trying to find just any film at a good price. Dragon Distributing or Express would be good choices. The folks at Dragon are as rock solid as their films. @whitehog
  7. KonSiva

Off Topic Chat Thread

Hey guys! Just wanted to shout out to all the tinters, clear bra installers etc. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  8. IPATinting

FlexFilm

@Bham looks like it’s time to switch, which film are you running? Anybody use xpel or solarfx?
  9. Today
  10. highplains

FlexFilm

Hey @Stewy Just curious why you keep going back and censoring yourself?
  11. highplains

Off Topic Chat Thread

Morning everyone
  12. Tint Slayer

FlexFilm

I bet i know who told you that
  13. Bham

FlexFilm

They have and are having failure. This is a known fact. So why would you consider going with them? Even IF they have resolved some issues? When you ride around and see side windows with lamination failure or rear glass with bubbles all in it, you look at that and know it wasn't installer error, it was film failure. So why would you want to possibly install something that is going to do that? NOT ME
  14. LB55

Facebook Groups

This is the best and most professional forum!
  15. Tint Slayer

Off Topic Chat Thread

The smoked beef brisket is haunting me, making a run this weekend for sure
  16. IPATinting

FlexFilm

Haven’t they resolved their adhesive failures?
  17. Roach

Off Topic Chat Thread

'morning....
  18. florida tinter

Rear window

all over from Marco to Punta Gorda and also take care of Fort Lauderdale area ...I pass your shop often 🙂 I do a couple dealerships also.....but trying not to work that much anymore.....
  19. Hi all can you recommend the best suppliers and location to buy window tint from in the uk?
  20. Stewy

FlexFilm

21. Artem78

What did you tint today?

We had a customer dissatisfied with Solar Gard who came to us to retint his BMW
  22. highplains

FlexFilm

23. highplains

Off Topic Chat Thread

It's all about the hooters
  24. Stewy

FlexFilm

Just research it. You will read some horror stories.
  25. IPATinting

FlexFilm

Who on here currently uses flex film, thinking about switching but wanted to see how many currently use without problems.
  26. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Been on the grind here.
  1. Load more activity