All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tint Eastwood

The Chat Thread

That’s is cool as hell Hp, never seen one before. Gonna look around the garage when I get home.
  3. Today
  4. VisualTinter

The Chat Thread

Yeah my mom has the feeders as well. She loves those things.
  5. One thing I miss about not being married, (not that I have been in the past......) is being able to do stuff like this. Of course, I could see how it could cause sparks to fly in the home. Husband takes their cat to get groomed... and this was the result. I, and probably most guys, would find this super funny. I have a feeling his wife didn't share his sentiments.
  6. Roach

The Chat Thread

That is VERY cool! Thanks for sharing. My mom has a feeder at her house... whenever I eventually move to where I wanna be, I'll get one. I think they are so freaking cool.
  7. 3M Black Chrome has a similar appearance too if you can find it. The Express all metal is probably going to be the easiest to find and get ahold of though.
  8. highplains

The Chat Thread

My grandmother had a hummingbird nest in her lilac bush a couple years ago, it was really cool.
  9. Hi I had Xpel Prime XR Plus installed on my F-150 front windows. I wanted to go with Suntec Ceramic but dude talked me into XR Plus. I was wondering is this film was truly Xpel or something else. The film has a grey tint, poor clarity and looks cloudy even in sunlight after 2 weeks of installation. Also, visibility is very poor at night compared to my back factory tint or the tint on my other 2 cars. My factory window tint is a totally different color. Does this sound like Xpel XR Plus? Thanks
  10. Does anyone know if the x7 M sport bumpers are the same for the xdrive 40i and the xdrive 50i? I have a pattern for the 40i but no indication on my cutting system if they're the same bumper shape. Thank you!
  11. Blackwolftinting

First time tinting question.

Agree 100% with @highplains
  12. Bham

The Chat Thread

We have had a lot of people complaining about not seeing near as many or any at all this season. Our feeders aren't out this year but I've only seen one looking for the feeder. As far as getting inside, that is odd. There would have to be a food source or nesting spot I would assume. They aren't usually curious in other ways to be poking around inside. edit ----- It would be cool if you did find a nest of hummingbirds though. That's something I've never seen.
  13. Tint Eastwood

The Chat Thread

I think there was a lawsuit against them because it didn’t actually give you wings. On the hummingbird note though, I’ve found two dead in my garage and another one that was trapped that I let it out. All in about 2-3 weeks. Not sure why/how they are getting in there.
  14. Bham

The Chat Thread

Morning ever E body Let's have some fun and put some RedBull in the hummingbird feeders :zoom-zoom
  15. I sand down until it gets a deep scratch and toss it.
  16. pbalentine

Bottom Loading/ Top Loading

Those wrangler fronts are a bottom load for me. I bottom load most fronts, but have been top loading lots of rear doors with seal or panel off. Sometimes you gotta try both ways to find which is easier for you.
  17. Tint Eastwood

The Chat Thread

Morning...
  18. Roach

The Chat Thread

'morning.....
  19. TintWizard

New Llumar IRX

I also just received a sample of it . Just waiting for the right vehicle to install it on before commenting on it
  20. jh812

The Chat Thread

Morning y'all
  21. Your glass is a weird sliver/green. I remember sticking F1 premier (slightly better platinum plus) on your car and it was better than expected but not perfect match not sure what state you're in or the local law but I'd buy way too much all metal 35 or 40 from express and move on, maybe maybe hyper ceramic if you wanna pay for the install. Nobody sells that over the counter.
  22. Express all metal maybe
  23. I know this is a long shot....2.5 years since the last activity in this topic. Does anybody have P+ for sale or a reference? Is there really no comparable alternative? Just bought an '03 RX300. Maybe someone even knows is a combination of some readily available X style film that, when applied to clear glass, nearly matches the look of RX300 glass once it's been additionally tinted with Y other certain film? Bah... Not feeling having only the back tinted, and not looking to go with the black in the front mismatch.
  24. highplains

A good shop should still be able to provide a quality install. You can expect a spec of contamination here or there, it's never going to be perfect, but it shouldn't be significant.
  25. All I know is graphtec but what's wrong with the Roland Thought those were high dollar
  26. halpertGTI

Here is some examples in the spoiler. The back window edge is dirty. The glass in general is not the newest, again a ten year old car. Obviously I will do my best to wipe that big mud spot but I'm saying If I can't get it perfect will the install be OK or will I need to expect a lower level quality because of these things.
  27. no ma'am

Scratch will be more noticeable after install, leave the panel on or off up to the shop. Not sure about debris situation maybe pics would help?
  1. Load more activity
  • Photo of the Week #630

By: no ma'am, June 15th 2019
    pic of the week #630
    Pinnacle 30 sides and rear.

Winner's Page

• Sponsors

Patterns.3M
    Stek-USA
    Autowindowtinting
    solarfx
    visualtinter.com