All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Somehow, I think it will work out for you mike.
  3. MikeMN

Off Topic Chat Thread

Well, I better start looking for a new job.........ūüė®
  4. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Ouch, looks like MMM is taking a hit overseas. Wonder if this will curb some of that ‚Äúinnovation‚ÄĚ...
  5. Yesterday
  6. DennisJR

China made film?

I think even Chinese wouldn't use those films. It's really just for some cheap shirt and rips you off
  7. Guys, I saw some photos online today. Seems like Xpel has built its own manufacturer of PPF? Couldn't find any information online about it. Wonder if they will low the price of their PPF since they start manufacturing by themselves. Any comments?
  8. AzTintZ

2018 Accord back window warning

Worked like a charm Thank you very much for sharing this info!!!! ūü§ô
  9. I don't have any specific examples tbh. The trial has already expired for me now so I don't have any proof of or just speaking from my experience.
  10. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

11. Bham

Off Topic Chat Thread

Batman talking to bad guy........ " I will hit you so hard that words describing the impact will appear out of thin air "
  12. XPEL Jeff

Not happy with your current tint patterns?

Can you give me an example so I can have our designer look at them? If it's a current model, it definitely shouldn't be there. If it's an older vehicle, we may need to go back and update it with our new methods.
  13. XPEL Jeff

Let customer service know if you'd like a quick tutorial, as it can definitely seem foreign if you're used to another program. We also started with PPF and morphed into this, so the funciotnality is a little different. We've got an update coming soon that should help make the layout more on par with the patterns.
  14. XPEL Jeff

If you'd like to try a free trial of DAP, just PM me your shop info and contact info and I'll get it headed your way!
  15. Roach

Off Topic Chat Thread

'afternoon all.... Somedays I say to myself that I can't believe I get paid this much to put plastic on windows.... Other days I say the same thing but add the word 'only'. Camping this weekend... One more day.....
  16. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Was he from Ahoskie? The closest I ever got was some old lady at the DMV, kept talking about how big my squeegee was.
  17. Hochwertige Waren vom Produzent. Fabrikverkauf. Versand am gleichen Tag aus Frankfurt. Bis 80 % g√ľnstiger als auf dem Markt. Reifent√ľten mit und ohne Logo. Stretch Folie. Alle Gr√∂√üen / Sorten. Kartons. Klebeb√§nder. Malerkrepp. Malerfolie. Werkzeug. Sp√§nes√§cke. Alles f√ľr Umreifung. Umreifungsband, Verpackungsband, Klemmen, H√ľlsen, Spanner‚Ķ‚Ķ. Gewebes√§cke. Kartoffels√§cke. Laubs√§cke. Raschels√§cke. Zwiebels√§cke. Luftpolsterfolie. Baufolie. Estrichfolie. Gartenfolie. Teichfolie. Abdeckfolie. Schutzfolie. Panzerband. Doppelklebeband. Teppichband. Handschuhe. M√ľlls√§cke und Vieles mehr. Info auf: folmax.de Mit freundlichen Gr√ľ√üen
  18. Partial roll of 7 mil security film 48‚ÄĚ and 12 20oz black 995 tubes leftover from a recent contract you would need to be in the Houston Texas area, I‚Äôm trying to raise money for an unexpected vet bill and this stuff is just sitting here. Message me if interested and I can check exact amount left on the roll. payment would need to be in cash
  19. Tint Slayer

Off Topic Chat Thread

Whole grain toast with PB, apple, coffee Good morning
  20. Bham

Off Topic Chat Thread

Morning Freakin stand-off this morning with dumb customer. Got here about 7:20,, raised the bay door to about 4ft, didn't turn the open sign on, went to work on a one door for a body shop. Customer pulls up at 7:55 and parks in front of the open bay door and can plainly see the Civic sitting there. He freaking sits in his truck until 8:30 and then comes in and says he's waiting on it and he's gonna go for a walk. Really dude,,, this is not a full service gas station. I am not coming outside to find out why you are sitting in front of my bay. Use some common sense instead of thinking you're someone special. If you had an 8:00 appointment and you can plainly see I am in the shop,,,, get of your ass and act like a normal person. You are not privileged and I'm not gonna cater to your holier-than-thou attitude. :finger EDIT = NOW IT IS RAINING Stupid morning rant over,,,,,, on with the day. Oh yeah ,,, I also got to tell a kid yesterday to " put down the magnifying glass and step back from the window and show me the bad spot". "If you're gonna use a magnifying glass to inspect your tint, I am gonna lose every time so put it down. " That was kinda fun.
  21. jh812

Off Topic Chat Thread

Morning y'all
  22. highplains

Off Topic Chat Thread

Morning
  23. highplains

Off Topic Chat Thread

Evening everyone
  24. Vaejovis Carolinanus

Ceramic coating for glossy wrap

I have cquarts skin coating that I am going to be applying to my wrap. The coating instructions are to remove the grease and oil from the wrap before applying. Is there any problem with GYEON q2m prep ? Or do you have any suggestions on what to use that would help it to adhere and not damage the vinyl?
  1. Load more activity