All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TNTLady

Raffle!

You must be my brotherstwin. He always burn his bread too. 😂 Is that spaghetti???
  3. Yesterday
  4. Tint Eastwood

Raffle!

Mmm.....grilled samies.
  5. Bham

Raffle!

6. CaliTINT

Dust Control

We have this issue too sometimes. Going to try that. TOTW!
  7. If they are super super easy (with borders) sometimes I don't charge extra because they take minutes and the tint can be taken from scraps. I have only been adding $10, sometimes $20 to the job. I try not to mention it to the customer anymore because I feel like most customers because they think I'm crazy for counting it as a window and charging more.
  8. Tint Eastwood

Raffle!

Damn head cold showed up just in time for the weekend.
  9. Roach

The Chat Thread

This week I've used uber several times... It's funny - years ago it was all - don't get into cars with people you met online and now thats all we do. Get in to cars of people we meet online. What a world.....
  10. *** Seeking proven Autostyling Sales Professional for immediate hire in our new Sterling (Washington DC), VA location due to open December 2019. This position also has to potential to become store manager for the right person. Brand new, climate controlled (heat and A/C), state of the art facility with all the creature comforts in a very busy area. Regular continuing education and training for a long term career. VERY competitive salary / commission structure with regular bonuses and spiffs. Possible sign on bonus or relocation assistance for the right candidate*** Tint World, an Inc 500/5000 Company, is looking for 12V Mobile Electronics & Accessories Sales Professional at its new Sterling (Washington DC), VA location due to open December 2019. Ideal candidates would be clean-cut, pass a background check, and as well as hold a valid driver's license. 3+ years experience in 12 volt electronics, Tint, Wraps, and Automotive Accessories sales required, with MECP certification highly preferred. We're offering a very competitive base salary against commission, with unlimited income potential including bonuses, spiffs, and incentives! Salary based on experience. Possible relocation assistance for the right candidate. Come join the fastest growing and highest paying auto styling company in the business. To submit a resume for consideration contact Leroy at 703-436-4900 or email store065@tintworld.com
  11. eastcoastfloyd

Xpel Prime CS

Anyone been using this for an extended period of time? I use Prime XR on windshields and I love it. I have been using global QDP for 8 years and have no complaints at all but the price it steadily climbing.
  12. Tint Slayer

The Chat Thread

Dude i don't feel anything anymore lol
  13. Bham

The Chat Thread

@Roach My customer runs a group of Belgian Malinois that are rescue and cadaver dogs. They do live finds and cadavers. He went the other day to back up the Sherrif's office dog (a Labrador) who was supposed to be so awesome. They were in the woods for almost two days and found nothing. My customer showed up with his 7year old and found the guy in under 8 minutes.
  14. Bham

Raffle!

If I had a nickel for every time I had no idea what was going on,, I would be like "why do I have all these nickels?
  15. OverLord

Raffle!

Off to work
  16. TomTint

The Chat Thread

You look good for 82......
  17. Roach

Raffle!

'morning all...
  18. highplains

Raffle!

19. TintDude

Raffle!

Miscreants
  20. no ma'am

Raffle!

fellas
  21. MikeMN

The Chat Thread

Man I am feeling old.
  22. Last week
  23. OverLord

What did you tint today?

Where do all these old cars come from? 02 Accord from North Carolina
  24. TomTint

The Chat Thread

Bus bars are all on the top. Wiring was a challenge, one section of the job is a 4 piece accordion door, with a wood door next to it that has a vision kit in it... Total pita
  25. Bham

Solar FX buyer beware.

Shawn has been in the plastics game since 8tracks. He built the SolarFx brand name and designed the color for CarbonFx personally, or at least was directly involved with it,,,, if I am not mistaken. Have you ever seen the color of the CarbonFx line? I have never seen another film directly available to us that is close to that color of film, in my opinion. Of course. I haven't seen all of them out there, but it definitely unique.
  26. Tint Slayer

The Chat Thread

Sell it soon then wait for the economy to tank then afterwards buy another house much cheaper, wait for same cycle to happen in the future, repeat
  1. Load more activity