Good place to buy.

B-grade film, please elaborate?
  3. OverLord

The Chat Thread

Storm rolling thru Ohio
  4. Roach

The Chat Thread

94° at 10pm.....
  5. Xpel Prime Exclusive dealers top quality products we are looking for top quality installers. 2 locations Pasadena and Glendora California since 1993... Www.vipcenters.com Www.mtwindowfilms.com Busy season text Robert 626 2554987
  6. Yesterday
  7. TintDude

The Chat Thread

8. jh812

The Chat Thread

It ain't never been that hot.
  9. TintDude

The Chat Thread

10. Tint Eastwood

The Chat Thread

That is weird, maybe something in the laminate between the glass.
  11. TintDude

The Chat Thread

That's weird.
  12. jh812

The Chat Thread

Interesting one today my neighbor I did a windshield on her new ram truck last week. Which mind you is a freebie job. It didn't turn out the greatest but far from the worst. Well she mentioned something was wrong with it a crease or something. I go to look at it a line all the way across the windshield that's curved. So I say yeah that sucks let me redo it, I thought it was similar to core impression lines. Well redo today and go to pull it out line in the exact same spot. I looked the film over really good beforehand and the windshield. Strip it off and you can't see the line in the windshield or the film Told her she's shit out of luck and through a strip on there.
  13. TintDude

The Chat Thread

14. Tint Eastwood

The Chat Thread

Cis-gendered White devil
  15. TintDude

The Chat Thread

Infidels
  16. Roach

The Chat Thread

All work and no play and all that.....
  17. @Combover Some people that post issues with a tint job they have gotten are just being overly picky. I believe are are being very reasonable with your concerns. I understand the quarter windows on these Camry's are quite tight, but i believe they can get them better then they are now. A silver of a gap is one thing, but that gap is a bit big. The front doors are obviously a redo. If the back doors and back glass have been done well that tells me they have the ability/skill to do the other windows better. Politely bring your concerns to the shop and they should have no problem correcting them. Every person in this industry weather they admit it or not has had a job that they would not be 100% proud of. It's how you take care of it for the customer that will set you apart from the hack shops. Good luck.
  18. jh812

Kia Optima back glass

I've done several of them and never had an issue. Curious as to why you would need to do that on a Kia though. They aren't prone to peanuts
  19. jh812

The Chat Thread

Think I'm finally ready to start taking every other Saturday off. Next Saturday we'll be out of town and the weekend after that as well. This 6 and 7 days a week mess is starting to wear on me.
  20. Tint Eastwood

The Chat Thread

Wondering if I should work on the house today or rest up for the shit storm I’m going to walk into tomorrow.
  21. Guest

Rear Window Distortion

Stop fixating on what is out your rear window while driving. Keep your eyes on the road in front of you. This is normal on any back glass with defroster lines
  22. Guest

Is this tint job acceptable?

That job would never pass with my customers- looks like a backyard job. Fo back and let the shop know you are not happy with it and ask for them to remove it and refund your money. Chances are if they redo it, it won’t turn out any better the 2nd time. Go to a different shop
  23. Guest

Ceramic tint, waste of time?

TomTint, when you say you can feel the heat radiating off the ceramic tint, but not off the global qdp, are you referring to the inside if the truck or the outside? Which tint do you like best, the qdp or ceramic?
  24. Guest

Kia Optima back glass

Anyone having problems with scratches on the inside of the rear window? Ive tinted for 32 years and have always cleaned the windows with a razor blade (dragging it backwards iver defeost lines), and never once had a problem wihh scratches in the glass, until I tinted a 2019 Optima. Feedback anyone? Thanks in advance!
  25. Roach

Thought For The Day

As Benjamin Franklin once said: "Being sorry is the first step towards the retreat of the individual's immortality."
  26. jh812

The Chat Thread

Morning y'all
  1. Load more activity
  • Pic of the Week #634

By: MT1, July 13th 2019
    pic of the week #634
    "Did these window in R20"

• Sponsors

Autowindowtinting
    solarfx
    armolanusa.com