All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. KonSiva

Lighting do you use cordless lights????

Yeah he I think just stapled down the LED strip on a piece of like particle board. LED is the best in my opinion as well.
  4. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Forgot to pack my lunch and was starving, randomly the delivery driver from jimmy Johns down the road pulls up and asks if I wanted a free sandwich.
  5. highplains

Off Topic Chat Thread

Spring around here is rough, it was in the 70's the last couple weeks and now this. Over the weekend I had memory pop up on Facebook from two years ago where we had 18" of heavy wet snow dumped on us after having beautiful weather for the preceding six weeks.
  6. Tintmaster08

Off Topic Chat Thread

Morning folks
  7. Roach

Off Topic Chat Thread

Snow??? I just checked my phone and it's the middle of May. [emoji848]
  8. I'm no expert by any means, but it seems this is a no win situation. Given the above statement being true, even if you can get down to where you are dealing with just adhesive left on the glass, using anything to remove it is going to cause some sort of damage. If you use plastic scrapers on chemically soaked adhesive, I would think the build up of the glass particles is still going to scratch the glass. Much like an ice scraper can if there is a particle under it other than ice. If you use four aught steel wool on soaked adhesive you are going to spiderweb the glass with swirls. Although this seems the best method possibly. ATR adhesive remover and some steel wool and elbow grease. Alloy frames shouldn't be affected, you would just need to control run off of chemicals. When installing and not being able to use a blade to pre-clean due to rough glass or improper surface, it's always a white scrub pad and a denture brush or toothbrush to clean with and I don't see either one of those being very effective unless your chemical is really good at breaking up adhesive residue. Keeping up with this one. Interested in the solution.
  9. highplains

Off Topic Chat Thread

Morning everyone Supposed to snow today and tomorrow
  10. Roach

Off Topic Chat Thread

'morning.... Quick weekend.. again.
  11. There is no magical way to remove CDF at the moment. We have had some success removing the top layer , spraying Epic Orange straight ( not diluted ) and bagging it. Be careful around painted areas and wear gloves.
  12. jh812

Off Topic Chat Thread

Morning y'all
  13. Hi MikeMN, Thanks for your response. I am not a member, however If I am not supposed to be or allowed to be posting as a guest please let me know? Would you like to share your idea on the removal of dry adhesive films on the rough side of toughened glass?
  14. Roach

Off Topic Chat Thread

I like watching people play on twitch. The streams I watch are commercial type planes, so not much action besides taking off and landing. I think it would be fun to be in the control tower giving direction to all the pilots.
  15. Bham

Off Topic Chat Thread

@TNTLady Batten down them hatches for tomorrow. I hope y’all make it through okay.
  16. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Thats what I’m afraid of
  17. I'd probably say no on that. The first one pretty confident that wouldn't have been them, second one is iffy but it's pretty far away not sure why they would cut right there. A lot of people notice things after work has been done because they're looking around. Could've easily been there beforehand just not noticed.
  18. Hey Guys! I got my fresh off the lot new car tinted at a reputable local shop. I noticed while washing my car that i had some scratches on my rear window that look like they are from trimming the tint; but why are they so far from the dot matrix? I do not remember seeing those scratches there prior to taking the car in but i had not done my first wash yet. What do you guys think, Tint shop did this? Is there a way to fill them with glass resin or polish them out since my fingernail does catch in portions of it. Thanks!
  19. Yep, a lot of people that own these know too and are ok without having the bg done. I had one customer said he was heard if the issue and didnt want to waste money retinting the bg if it cracks.
  20. Yesterday
  21. Diablo's Tint

Facebook Groups

Those groups are crazy
  22. TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

I know what you mean. To do it right takes some effort.
  23. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Had the itch lately for some odd reason, just not sure if I wanna scratch it or not.
  24. TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

What about you?
  25. TintDude

Off Topic Chat Thread

Not for a long time. Just no time for it with the kid, pretty much gave up gaming when the kid stopped taking naps. I do miss it.
  26. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Hey @TintDude you mess with any flight sims anymore?
  27. Tint Eastwood

Off Topic Chat Thread

Flank steak and shrimp on the grill for tacos.
  1. Load more activity