Sign in to follow this  
blade

2005 Scion xb

Guest tintgod

Front doors only...True Grey 35  :thumb

very nice match there :)

Guest Guest

I recently just didn't pass inspection for my new tags in Louisiana. My front windows on the meter came to 23 and the rear came to 15. The rear in Louisiana doesn't have any required amount, but the front must be 40.

Does $60 sound right for the glass tint place to take off the old tint and put on new tint that's legal?

Drew

I recently just didn't pass inspection for my new tags in Louisiana.  My front windows on the meter came to 23 and the rear came to 15.  The rear in Louisiana doesn't have any required amount, but the front must be 40.

Does $60 sound right for the glass tint place to take off the old tint and put on new tint that's legal?

Drew

[*]397869

Actually that is a very good price (almost to good :finger:)

I recently just didn't pass inspection for my new tags in Louisiana.  My front windows on the meter came to 23 and the rear came to 15.  The rear in Louisiana doesn't have any required amount, but the front must be 40.

Drew

[*]397869

If that shop does good work, jump on it. We charge close to that just to remove the film, especially with having to remove panels.

Jump on it, I charge that just to tint the front two plus $10 per pannel if you want felt. And yes, I do realize that this is a old thread.