armolanusa.com
Global Window Films

armolanusa.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest slothness

How long for bubbles to go away?

48 posts in this topic

I got an expensive tint job done on my car a week ago and I have a couple a really small bubbles in the windows. My cars an Acura TL and the tint is F1 Pinnacle. I was told that this is a thick tint and takes awhile to cure. I've parked it in the hot California sun for a week now and some of the bubbles went away, but there are some really small ones left. Should I continue to park it in the sun or take it back? My old tint job had no bubbles (different car) and took longer then 2.5 hours.

I have seen some film taking several weeks to cure out al the moisture.

but if you are uneasy, by all means take it back to the F1 dealer.

I have seen some film taking several weeks to cure out al the moisture.

but if you are uneasy, by all means take it back to the F1 dealer.

[*]313321

What he said :evilgrin:devilangel:poke

I got an expensive tint job done on my car a week ago and I have a couple a really small bubbles in the windows. My cars an Acura TL and the tint is F1 Pinnacle. I was told that this is a thick tint and takes awhile to cure. I've parked it in the hot California sun for a week now and some of the bubbles went away, but there are some really small ones left. Should I continue to park it in the sun or take it back? My old tint job had no bubbles (different car) and took longer then 2.5 hours.

[*]313318

Despite the think nature of Pinnacle... it should already be dry... especially parking in the hot Cali sun. Probably was dry after a couple of days.

Like Z said, If you're uneasy about some aspect of the install... take it back to the installing shop. Can't see what you speak of over the net, pictures don't do it either, just let the people who installed it earn their keep.

TINT, you a F1 dealer now?

[*]313433

NO.

[*]313481

Hey tint where do I get the temp gauge you have! That's updates temps?

[*]313505

you gotta ask the almighty himself (tintdude) to put that on for ya :)