Sign in to follow this  
swanny

Wheel Restoration

I am getting into wheel restoration and was wandering if any one had any great product they might use we repair scrathed wheel mainly painted wheels .

I am looking for a product that will match up to infinity wheel it liiks kinda chrome with metalic in it

also the chrome look alick paint .

any one have any suggestions on the tricks of this trade?

:devilangel

Guest vkdetail
I am getting into wheel restoration and was wandering if any one had any great product they might use  we repair scrathed wheel mainly painted wheels .

I am looking for a product that will match up to infinity wheel it liiks kinda chrome with metalic in it

:lol

[*]377555

You can look up the paint code. Or try Duplo, don't spray out of the can. Spray the paint into your gun cup then spray it on the rim. When you clear watch the hardner you use...too hard will crack on the rim under pressure. If you have more ?'s let me know. Be happy to help. :lol

I am getting into wheel restoration and was wandering if any one had any great product they might use  we repair scrathed wheel mainly painted wheels .

:thumb

[*]377555

You can look up the paint code. Or try Duplo, don't spray out of the can. Spray the paint into your gun cup then spray it on the rim. When you clear watch the hardner you use...too hard will crack on the rim under pressure. If you have more ?'s let me know. Be happy to help. :thumb

BASF has codes in their software that can help with wheel codes..

Some they don't have the codes... But helps alot ..

I use it with Glasurit works great but not cheap paint...

www.acmedentrepair.com