Tint Tek 2020
spacer
filmvinyldesigns.com
Tint Tek 2020
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Kemble

Flea market booth graphics

I just got a CD named SWAPMEET VECTOR COLLECTION it has almost 5,000 images. It has calvin disney and others. It even has a PDF. Kemble do you sell vinyl decals on ebay?

No I don't, Just like S and S said... I looked into it but decals are going for literally .99 and it's not even worth the head ache to post auctions, manage them, track them ship out and leave feedback for less than $1.00 After paying ebay fee's, paypal fee's postage, cost of materials, labor.... just not worth it.

I have gotten a few CD's with flea market graphics on them but not a full collection. I mainly just want to get them so I have them when I get asked for them.

For example: My dad's friend wants calvin shooting a bow and arrow at a deer. That I don't have but I'm looking for so I told him I'd have to find it first. I just want to have a ton of stuff so that I can just say "Yeah I got that, how big you want it? I'll cut it right now for ya".

Guest 5950king

I just got a CD named SWAPMEET VECTOR COLLECTION it has almost 5,000 images. It has calvin disney and others. It even has a PDF. Kemble do you sell vinyl decals on ebay?

No I don't, Just like S and S said... I looked into it but decals are going for literally .99 and it's not even worth the head ache to post auctions, manage them, track them ship out and leave feedback for less than $1.00 After paying ebay fee's, paypal fee's postage, cost of materials, labor.... just not worth it.

I have gotten a few CD's with flea market graphics on them but not a full collection. I mainly just want to get them so I have them when I get asked for them.

For example: My dad's friend wants calvin shooting a bow and arrow at a deer. That I don't have but I'm looking for so I told him I'd have to find it first. I just want to have a ton of stuff so that I can just say "Yeah I got that, how big you want it? I'll cut it right now for ya".

well if you want I can trade it with you for the sports logo cd you bought on ebay? email me if interested

oops my email is

5950king@sbcglobal.net

Guest softwaretrader06

I have all the swapmeet stuff you could ever want and ill trade vinyl instead of cash. email me softwaretrader06@gmail.com