Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TintWizard

2003 Ion 4dr. any problems?

15 posts in this topic

LOL..I useto go on Llumartech all the time..till I started hanging around here in TD! :shock I'll check that out, thanx for the heads up! :rollin

LOL..I useto go on Llumartech all the time..till I started hanging around here in TD!  :shock I'll check that out, thanx for the heads up!  :shock

Funny :spit I find myself doing the same.

Probably cause this place is more to the moment than the other.

:rollin

Be sure to ask for the acrylic adhesive when ordering and get 1 1/2 inch width not 1 inch. Acrylic can stand higher temps.

Good luck :spit

TW that car is pretty easy, the front door glass shifts a little, not as bad as a cavalier, the quarter windows SUCK :shock....the weatherstrip is big and blocks some of the glass, I have only done like 2 of them and didnt have time to experiment with the best way to tint the quarters so they look really really good. hope this helps :rollin (other than that, they're easy)

sounds good Zro..so you had no concerns with tint scratching with plastic gaskets I'm hearing about?

:hmmm OK..so here I am posing a yr after my last post..I finally had one of these things in (rare around here) easy as pie ! Easy 1 peice shrink, no screws to remove, all panels pull back from the top, rubber pulls off easy off the borders for easy install of doors and 1/4 windows and no scratching issues :DD