Tint Tek 2020
filmvinyldesigns.com

Tint Tek 2020
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrteak

COMPUTER CUT 40" DGI OM-100 PLOTTEER FOR SALE

30 posts in this topic

bought this about a year and a half ago, I just got into mobile tinting and I dont have a big enough van to put it in so I want to sell it, paid over 7k new, selling for $4500, will include a brand new roll of 18" clearshield paint protection film, it includes the catch system and the 3 roll holder... PICKUP ONLY, I have the original box for the plotter...any questions you can email me at mrteak@5starwindowtint.com........

never used a graphtec, but I can say the dgi is great machine, never had a problem with it, I used it for tint, ppf and added vinyl graphics a few months ago.. all in all its a great machine and best of all its available at a great price......

the sofware has a monthly fee to have, you can get just tint for $115 or tint and ppf for $170 monthly, I will include a brand new roll of ppf 18x100 (a $450 value)

the sofware has a monthly fee to have, you can get just tint for $115 or tint and ppf for $170 monthly, I will include a brand new roll of ppf 18x100 (a $450 value)

what computer cut system is that :lol2

I believe all the computer cut software have a monthly fee, but I could be wrong :evilgrin

yes, but which one was this connected to :evilgrin