armolanusa.com
armolanusa.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Litespeeds

PURPLE Window Film

20 posts in this topic

With all these different colored shades of window films out on the market, I have yet to see PURPLE window film manufactured for sale. The reason why I want some is to use it on cars that have purple tint. Usually when we remove the tint off the rear window because it has bubbled, nothing matches the doors. Also when we do windows for bodyshops or dealerships that had to replace a broken window, there is no way to match purple tint.

Maybe I should suggest that to the manufacturer's or even better yet, get a patent on it and have them make it for me so I can sell it to all the tint shops. :shock

I know everybody has come across purple tint so what do you guys/gals do to match old existing tint that has faded purple? Sometimes it is hard to get the customer's to spend alot of money on replacing the other windows when there is nothing wrong except for the purple color.

If they hiccup over your inability to match purple gladwrap like a bod did only last week with this situation, then tell him like I did....... "take it bad to the cheapskate bastard who put this crap on in the first place and get him to redo it for nothing.":shock

They can't because either they can't remember who did it, they're out of business, or they bought the bucket secondhand.

Devil

X-Tex makes purple film! :shock And yes its actually purple. Its a one way graphics film. Pretty cool stuff actually, but purple and expensive as hell. I got a B/W from them for a ford, just to check it out. Couldnt believe how purple it was. I have never used it. I dont know what they have these days, they might have more colors. They do architectural stuff as well. Some of it is really awesome.

X-TEX

Jax actually makes the stuff.

JAX

You could look to Sungard or Gila, they might have it... at least if Gila has it, it will keep pace with the existing purple you're trying to match. :thumb:shock

Leo... it is good to see that there are others out there able to do detailed graphics with tint.

Are they hand cut or machine cut?

:lol

You could look to Sungard or Gila, they might have it... at least if Gila has it, it will keep pace with the existing purple you're trying to match. :lol  :shock

Leo... it is good to see that there are others out there able to do detailed graphics with tint.

Are they hand cut or machine cut?

:lol

It's plotter cut job made in Belgium by our partner Chris WTS (WindowTintShop :thumb ) from our film.

Gila and Sungard have similar 5 colots (attached). Non reflective. May be they changed something? really don't know. We have reflective appr. 10 ( :shock ).