Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skeeter

Window Film Blinds

15 posts in this topic

Does anyone hang the blinds like you see at airport safety control towers? If you do could you list your suppliers phone number? Thanks :evileye

skeet, did you read the post in your other thread about this you put on here earlier this am? If not, I gave you two vendors there as well. And it has sun control's contact info as well.

Edited by Tintboy

Just a sad wy to increase my post count :shock Serioously, I knew I had posted before but became busy with something else and when I went to see if ity was there could not find it. I guess I ovelooked it somehow :shock Thanks for the help and the advice on H.O..

thats a cool site might have to see about adding these if it makes money for people who don't want to put tint on there windows! thanks guys and gals! :thumb

ATTN!!! For those who need film blind I have appr. 100 m2 vertical bronze/silver embossed . Conact me. leonard

P.S. But I think only Devil with Bad attitude can be interested now - it is summer in Australia :shock

ATTN!!! For those who need film blind I have appr. 100 m2 vertical bronze/silver embossed . Conact me. leonard

P.S. But I think only Devil with Bad attitude can be interested now - it is summer in Australia  :shock

I will take All the Free Film you got Leo!!! :lol6:lol:lol