Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skeeter

Window Film Blinds

15 posts in this topic

skeet, did you read the post in your other thread about this you put on here earlier this am? If not, I gave you two vendors there as well. And it has sun control's contact info as well.

Edited by Tintboy

Just a sad wy to increase my post count :shock Serioously, I knew I had posted before but became busy with something else and when I went to see if ity was there could not find it. I guess I ovelooked it somehow :shock Thanks for the help and the advice on H.O..

thats a cool site might have to see about adding these if it makes money for people who don't want to put tint on there windows! thanks guys and gals! :thumb

ATTN!!! For those who need film blind I have appr. 100 m2 vertical bronze/silver embossed . Conact me. leonard

P.S. But I think only Devil with Bad attitude can be interested now - it is summer in Australia :shock

ATTN!!! For those who need film blind I have appr. 100 m2 vertical bronze/silver embossed . Conact me. leonard

P.S. But I think only Devil with Bad attitude can be interested now - it is summer in Australia  :shock

I will take All the Free Film you got Leo!!! :lol6:lol:lol