tintwiz.com
tintwiz.com
Sign in to follow this  
Roach

Anyone use a mini-printer that you take with you??

Guest StreetsAheadWindowTinting

Canon IP90, fast colour has battery charger cradle etc.

Guest metro jim

With the exception of commercial work anyone that wants a written estimate is price shopping. How many times have you had a customer pull out the other guys estimate and say "well they are charging this, can you beat this price?" you say ok, then they say they will call next week, then they say "well he is gonna do it for this much now, can you beat their price?".............and it goes on.......and on................and on.............

But I do leave written estimates when asked.

Guest tintgod
Canon IP90, fast colour has battery charger cradle etc.

I have the ip90v...with bluetooth.

I also have a converter that hooks up to my sig lighter that I can plug in my printer to. :spit

Guest metro jim

I often feel out the customer. I do email estimates, but if they want an estimate at that time a hand written one is what they get. I have a very high close rate on residential jobs and in the past 2 years I had no redos because of quality or film for that matter. I did redo a deco job, because some people in the office didn't like the obstruction, and was paid to redo it with stripes of the same film. In the past I have gotten many jobs even being the higher cost, and once I even had someone say we went with you even though your estimate was higher, I said really why is that? "the other guy said some of the windows can't be done and we really want them all done" :spit (why would he give a price on something he could not do is beyond me)

Guest jims3456

HP 450wbt bluetooth mobile printer. I leave mine in the van and print my bids from my laptop in the home/office.