Sign in to follow this  
tint51

Plastic bumper Recon

yea, I'v done quite a few. My Dad ownes a business called the bumper doctor. Bad thing is that aftermarket covers are so cheap....it's often cheaper to buy a new cover than to repair a damaged cover.

yea, I'v done quite a few. My Dad ownes a business called the bumper doctor. Bad thing is that aftermarket covers are so cheap....it's often cheaper to buy a new cover than to repair a damaged cover.

The Bumper doctor.. In So Cal?

I was wondering is the quality the same though...

I do mobile Bumper repair for 9 years wth 18 years auto body experience, I do on the spot, I give the option sometimes, but try not to do it, I leave that to the bodyshops.

I do mobile Bumper repair for 9 years wth 18 years auto body experience, I do on the spot, I give the option sometimes, but try not to do it, I leave that to the bodyshops.

So hows the business going.. busy or slow...

:boogie

My wife has a 09 MDX we messed up the rear bumper on. Got it repaired once and it looked great. I think it was like $300.00 . 2wks later it got mangled and we needed a new one

My wife has a 09 MDX we messed up the rear bumper on. Got it repaired once and it looked great. I think it was like $300.00 . 2wks later it got mangled and we needed a new one

And?? where you at?