Sign in to follow this  
sciongirl

Want to tint

Hi - I want to tint my Scion TC and need a recommendation - anyone heard of tint pros in staten island? www.tintprosnyc.com They are close to me but I don't want to use a bad company. Help?

my best advice would be to check with friends/family/co-workers who have had their vehicles tinted in the past. Satisfied customers are always the best advertising. Some of the worst tinters can have some of the nicest, flashiest websites....but it tells you nothing about the quality of work they do. Check with local companys and ask to see some of their work. If you are satisfied with what you see, and you get good references from ppl you know....you should be on the right track. :dunno

Hope it works our for ya!

Hey - thanks for the reply. I have never tinted my windows before and don't have anyone I know who has...so I came here to the forum to get advice about it. Looks like these guys do commercial buildings too so do you think that means they would be good? The homepage shows that they do different stuff www.tintprosnyc.com Also they have clients like Eva Longoria and Cool Herc. Here is their client page www.tintprosnyc.com/automotive_customers.php

Also what can I expect to pay to tint a TC?

Thanx

contact this guy...THE ART OF TINT and see if he's close to you. he'll take care of you. :thumb

Thanks Blade! I havent heard from her yet, but hopefully I will soon! I was away for the weekend at the Huper Optik meeting in San Antonio, what a great time!

Edited by the art of tint