Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerry250f

2004 Saturn ion 4 door

25 posts in this topic

Super easy cars. Pull the top gaskets, leave the bottoms. Its been a while, but I think it has a third taillight on the top of the back glass...could be wrong, but I worked for a company that had a Saturn acct and we did them all the time. They were really, really easy.

Theres like ONE finger to shrink in the back window...pull the gaskets on the doors...hella easy car :lol2

now you have to make a "skooled by scotty" sign... :lol2

Lmao....smilies-41767.png

Edited by Booms2Go

now you have to make a "skooled by scotty" sign... :lol2

Lmao....smilies-41767.png

:bag

I really dont see using it that much..but it may come in handy again...you never know... :lol2 :lol2

Theres like ONE finger to shrink in the back window...pull the gaskets on the doors...hella easy car :lol2

I think it depends on the year because I swear I've done a 4 door thats window was as curved as a chargers :lol2

looked at it but didn't have a chance to lay it out. It does look like it will take some shrinking

looked at it but didn't have a chance to lay it out. It does look like it will take some shrinking

Any thoughts on the rear deck and how close it gets to the back glass in the two bottom corners? Doing one this week and it appears there is a 5x5inch spot in both rear corners where the back deck TIGHTLY follows the back glass, fuzz all over the place from the deck too....Any suggestions?

Oh ya, Im referring to the two door

Edited by OnTheDarkside

Wow, the responses were overwhelming....

Disregard anyway, deck came out easier than spreading butter on toast, man tinting is easy.

Wow, the responses were overwhelming....

:lol

Next time just slide the film in there....squeegee the entire window, then hit the corners with a 5 way. :lol Sorry this tip is a little late! gasp.gif