Sign in to follow this  
Guest streetsounds

96 kia sophia

Guest streetsounds

I have never had such a hard time tintn a car in all my years I cannot get the back window I know this should b in makes and models but I need help n e suggestions

Where are you having trouble ???

not trying to be smart azz... but is your experience '8' in months, days, or years ????

:lol2

Guest streetsounds

its 8 years

the corners will not form at all and the glass is getting like super hot like really fast

Edited by streetsounds

try moving your anchor line to even out the pressure between the top and bottom of the glass

also.. dont' do a vertical anchor on each side.. leave it float as sometime you can get a touch of diagnal shrink when you get out towards the far corners

Edited by TTS

Guest streetsounds

the corners will not lay down I have done it 3 times and cant get it I would rather tint 10 beetles than tint this thing

but is your experience '8' in months, days, or years ????

Take a step back.....top or bottom corners? :lol

both

I think the bottoms wrap around pretty good on those....try leaving it a little long so You can tug on it as You shrink it.

Take a break from it for 30 minutes. I've done one of those, it is a good bit of shrinking. Id say slow down on your shrinking and move around the car several times while shrinking to avoid getting the film real hot at one time...