• computer cut
    • Tint/tek 20/20
    • film designs
    • firstcut
    • other

How much is this precision cut? Also are you able to

nest patterns to your liking or adjust sizes is this another

signlab program ?

precision wants $400 per quarter . good patterns but software not too user friendly

How much is this precision cut? Also are you able to

nest patterns to your liking or adjust sizes is this another

signlab program ?

precision wants $400 per quarter . good patterns but software not too user friendly

or $1500 yearly.

Just curious...Users of other programs...if your internet goes down can you still cut patterns? :twocents

if internet goes down I've got more to worry about than cutting patterns :gasp honestly I've never encountered that senario so I don't know. :lol I'll try when I get to work later. my guess is that I can't upload any updates. I'm pretty sure I can still use the program though.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I think my tint tek is about $150 a month, or you can pay $1,500 a year. and the internet does not have to be hooked up for use, just for updates.

Just curious...Users of other programs...if your internet goes down can you still cut patterns? :twocents

if internet goes down I've got more to worry about than cutting patterns :lol honestly I've never encountered that senario so I don't know. :gasp I'll try when I get to work later. my guess is that I can't upload any updates. I'm pretty sure I can still use the program though.

I was just curious which programs were internet based or hard drive based. We lose internet here at work from time to time-and can still cut patterns -but just can not update.Internet service seems to be better now that I'm on cable-dam lightning has been hard on my modems. :mad

Looks like Im the only one that uses FirstCut. I like it, but I cannot compare to anything else b/c I havent used anything else. They have recently changed the program, and Im trying to get used to it but to me, its not as user friendly as the old one. With the old program, I can change the pattern size, and save changes in my "user files". Blade, instead of hand cutting it when you know that the pattern may need to be modified, why not modify it and save it for the next one? The new program will get all that jazz too. I also liked that I can "mirror" patterns. For example: If I wanted to used a 36" roll for the rear window on a versa HB, I can cut 2 back glass's with one pull.

I think the monthly fee is $75 for tint patterns only, and $125 for ppf/tint.

BTW, the film is reboxed Madico CH. The name on the box is FirstCut window films. Just FYI.