filmvinyldesigns.com

Tint Tek 2020
filmvinyldesigns.com

Tint Tek 2020
Sign in to follow this  
Guest h0wld0g

10 points for whoever answers first....

Guest h0wld0g

simple questio for someone im sure... maybe everyone... how do you make a border around an object in flexi? just a simple square border.

Guest h0wld0g

0 points for tint audio pros!! say I have this..... Premier Tinting as my words and I wanna put like a box around it just a border if I go to effects and outline it just outlines every word in the group.

Guest h0wld0g

I'll make it 20 points if you can also tell me how to taper a word or I think its called stadium maybe? how say premier is my word and it starts out big with the P and gets smaller to the middle then back to big with the last letter? come on guys 20 points up for grabs!!! haha

Guest h0wld0g

theres still 10 points up for grabs! I figured out the border.... if you open the shapes tool bar it says advanced border tool click the square border then select inner border... now if I can only figure out the tapered lettering I can do curved lettering around a circle but how to do the tapered.

select your object, go to the top tool bar and select effects and choose distort. the selections will appear and choose the one that shows a rectangle that goes from big to small, adjust to desired effect.

10 points, please.

Guest h0wld0g

10 POINTS to twisted tinter my new best friend!! ha thanks guys and no theres no manual I got the program from a friend of mine who lives in dc now. Now that ive got these "basic" things learned you shouldn't be hearin from me for a while haha thanks for the help everyone its much appreciated!