Sign in to follow this  
jttint1

1990 lotus esprit

take it out :lol?? why?? not much different than the Fiero or the MR2's or this 69 Corvette

1969-corvette-2.jpg

the only thing I can think of is,,, mmm :lol I can't see any reason to remove any glass out of that Lotus, if you do just besure your insurance will cover you if needed...

I wanta see some pic's of before and after tint wooohooo :lol2

I read somewhere that there's something rite on the rear glass,so I guess thats why it's recomended to take glass out.shiat im a window tinter,what do I know bout takin out glass.I'll tint that biatch from the outside.lmfao!

I read somewhere that there's something rite on the rear glass,so I guess thats why it's recomended to take glass out.shiat im a window tinter,what do I know bout takin out glass.I'll tint that biatch from the outside.lmfao!

:lol

old as dirt but no correct answer.

The window doesn't need to come out of an s4 esprit. Darkness was close but its 2 separate glass pieces. One like a vette/ fiero directly behind the driver and another attached to the hatch that is very accessible with the hatch opened.

I am no tint expert but am a master mechanic and very amateur tinter (my personal cars and kids cars), and i have a 95 esprit s4.