Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Guest naughtydog

pics of bad tint jobs

Guest Darknesswithin
Here you go Nick, had to re-do a rear screen, whilst doing that a took a photo of this nice and tight "micro edge"

DSC00071.jpg

Hey now....stop making fun of Darknesswithin's gaps!!!! enuff is enuff! :bat:lol:nuts:lol

funny-1.gif

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

sofunny.gif

f0c36acc20df62e06100c20b74eecc3d.gif

:lol2

This came into my shop this Saturday ,, I get to strip and retint it sometime this week! more pic's will be taken, 1 year old tint , was tinted in Orlando

this is called light gap's ,,,

100_2449.jpg

100_2450.jpg

100_2452.jpg

100_2451.jpg

Guest djtekk707

o man wished I had taken a picture of a truck I did this weekend...they had clear tape holding up old purple tint because it was delaminating soooo bad :lol Also the tinter only had 20in roll of film so they left a 1.5in gap at the bottom of the window...Older chevy truck...man now im bumbed out I didnt take the pics, but then again I got paid for the Re-Do and a free computer from the guy, this weekend was Awsome! :lol2

Edited by djtekk707

Guest scottydosnntkno

at least that front spot on the RSX isn't THATTT bad :lol probably didn't have a light gap from the inside since it was by the mirror

yeah I wanna see car that really have a bad job. meaning newer cars with bad install and bad film.

ive seen 1 year old 300's, new bmw 3 series, corolla, and mazda 3's with purple and bubbles.

ill take some crappy cell pics if I see any

yeah I wanna see car that really have a bad job. meaning newer cars with bad install and bad film.

ive seen 1 year old 300's, new bmw 3 series, corolla, and mazda 3's with purple and bubbles.

ill take some crappy cell pics if I see any

I recently seen an Equinox with a 1 INCH GAP ALONG TOP EDGE. Also, I saw a brand new silverado that had tint only in the middle of the rollups.