Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jauncho

The Perfect EyeBrow!

I will have them out in a couple days of them being ordered. I just didn't want 2 say they would be there tomorrow,and they not be there.. I actually try talking them into the contour eye brow because it is cut so fast and it looks better on new cars. But just my opinion.

:gasp

Cheers my friend :lol2

Stan

hey Stan, when is the next class over at STL? Tonya is bugging to come visit with you and bring some fresh tomatoes, veggies, and salsa for you too....

Guest jauncho
and $50 for a tint tool :lol2 Not trying to recoup too much of your "$50k" investment, just trying to double your money
50 bucks are you crazy

Can't patent tint tools and ever expect to recoup that cost.

Publishing idea in open forum already kills the idea because someone in China is reading.

Bow-guide is an open source tool idea I use all the time for visors, that is if I can't talk therm out of it.

Really guys,As a tinter we make $50 every 20 min.I don't see the problem!

Guest scottydosnntkno

"making $50" and actually profiting $50 are two different things. For me personally, after all my expenses, my "supplies" budget is about 18% of my total income. So, in order to buy the $50 tool, I would need to have sold $250 in product, not counting tint, towels, tools, etc, just all profit towards that tool.

Edited by scottydosnntkno

Guest jauncho
"making $50" and actually profiting $50 are two different things. For me personally, after all my expenses, my "supplies" budget is about 18% of my total income. So, in order to buy the $50 tool, I would need to have sold $250 in product, not counting tint, towels, tools, etc, just all profit towards that tool.

I hear what you are saying, but to have a tool that works great and is easy to use,and that you will have for years to come. it will cut the eye brow every 1/8 inch if needed to cut the specified length.

That is very cool and (sorry guys) but I think it is worth $50. Good luck to you :hide One day, when I have an extra $50 I might just have to buy one :lol2