armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com

Patterns.3M

Xpel

suntekfilms.com
Sign in to follow this  
WDMEsquire

AS-1 Line Expert Needed

I need an expert witness to testify at a hearing regarding the AS-1 line. The ideal candidate would be familiar with the AS-1 line, the laws regarding the AS-1 line, both state and federal. He or she would be able to testify regarding:

What is an AS-1 line?

How is the AS-1 line determined?

When was the AS-1 line first used?

Where is the mark that indicates the AS-1 located?

This is a compensated position, however, transportation, travel, food and lodging, etc., would be at the expert's expense.

Please contact me if you are interested in this opportunity.

W. Dale Miller

954-439-3253

Are you able to let us know what the case is regarding? I was asked to do a similar thing recently but it was to assist in a DUI case. I respectfully declined.

The gist of the issue is that a police officer cannot identify a random AS-1 line from across a parking lot. That is my issue, though, to argue to the judge. The expert need only testify as to what an AS-1 line is, how it's determined and where it's located.

Those are very good questions. You may be able to get the best answers from the Glass Factories. Do a search and you'll probably get there quick.

Thanks for the advice. There don't appear to be any windshield factories in South Florida. Since I can't pay for transportation, I have to find someone local or willing to foot the bill for their own travel.

I take it this is regarding illegally tinted windows, and a little DWB.

Not sure what "DWB" is, but it's regarding an illegal stop.

Actually, I do know what DWB is, and whether or not that is the issue (which it probably is), that's NOT what I'll be arguing to the judge.

so you're windshield strip's too big? pay $20 and have it removed and be done with it. :lol

It probably has to do with what else was found during the stop, so the lawyer is involved to prove illegal search and seizure to make whatever was found during the "illegal stop" none of the states business.

:lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this