Sign in to follow this  
Mr paladin

anybody know a good off brand nerf bar

For years I only sold Westin with no problems then I started carrying trail boss a good take off of westin with no problems at a more affordable price but may supplier got bought out for the 3rd time and they offer a brand called Promaxx but they suck,the first set I sold 3 months ago already came back rusting (that's right stainless steel rusting :lol

Edited by Mr paladin

For years I only sold Westin with no problems then I started carrying trail boss a good take off of westin with no problems at a more affordable price but may supplier got bought out for the 3rd time and they offer a brand called Promaxx but they suck,the first set I sold 3 months ago already came back rusting (that's right stainless steel rusting :lol2

get ahold of quaility S distributing. They can get you a great set of bars for a good price. :lol

They also carry alot of stainless part's as well check them out.

I have a set of NASTA Stainless nerf bars on my dump truck. They have been on for a year and even with all the salt and crap weather in New England, they and the mounting hardware still look new. All the mounting brackets and bolts are also stainless.

I have a set of NASTA Stainless nerf bars on my dump truck. They have been on for a year and even with all the salt and crap weather in New England, they and the mounting hardware still look new. All the mounting brackets and bolts are also stainless.

Nasta is who I would recommend. If you order from Meyer Truck, I believe another brand they used to have was holbrech or something along those lines. But definately Nasta.

i havent found a better low price nerf bar than trail boss that fit great and look good. that sucks you can't get em.