Tint Tek 2020

filmvinyldesigns.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tintpro2007

2005 Ford Mustang

Guest tintpro2007

Deco -Blue / Silver / 5% Custom pony logo sunstrip:

CustomSunstrip.jpg

this turned out great!!!! :cool when they have racing stripes i have made the badge part the same color as the stripe before, looks good both ways...

Guest tintpro2007
this turned out great!!!! :lol when they have racing stripes i have made the badge part the same color as the stripe before, looks good both ways...

Thanks Jeff! That is a good idea with the racing stripes :cool

looks like a $100 sustrip to me Nice work.

I did something simaliar on a new dodge awhile back. Silver 20% over the ram badge in the middle of the 3rd visor and 20% black across the strip. for something really simple it looked really custom. :popcorn

I did something simaliar on a new dodge awhile back. Silver 20% over the ram badge in the middle of the 3rd visor and 20% black across the strip. for something really simple it looked really custom. :popcorn

the new dodge can be done the same way..if you have colored vinyl you can back the ram logo just like this..then add slver to the edge and then place the full strip across

the mustangs are allot harder to do then the ram, the rams are cake when do like this!

colored tint "DOESN'T LOOK AS GOOD WHEN DOING it THIS WAY"

Edited by Jeff Rutherford Jax fl.

Guest tintpro2007

I did something simaliar on a new dodge awhile back. Silver 20% over the ram badge in the middle of the 3rd visor and 20% black across the strip. for something really simple it looked really custom. :thumb

$60 :sad

I did something simaliar on a new dodge awhile back. Silver 20% over the ram badge in the middle of the 3rd visor and 20% black across the strip. for something really simple it looked really custom. :thumb

$60 :sad

thats a good price for a custom strip. I know guy's that get that much just for a plain strip that they cut to curve with the windshield. BTW the dodge I was talking about I only got $25 for, but it was on a friend's ride. :lol

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Deco -Blue / Silver / 5% Custom pony logo sunstrip:

CustomSunstrip.jpg

Nice job :thumb