tintwiz.com
tintwiz.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OneTen

Tools

Guest OneTen

Olfa blades. razor blades, hard cards...

Do your employers supply these tools for you ?

Shop owners... do you supply these tools for your Tinters...

What do you supply your tinters with other than the tint... and a job

Guest tint whisperer

I provide absolutely everything necessary for installers to do their work and if they want anything, they get it, if it will make them happier and work better.

Guest filmslayer

blades and such are provided , i buy my own tools cause if i leave they are coming with ....

Guest Darknesswithin
blades and such are provided , i buy my own tools cause if i leave they are coming with ....

:trustme

I don't fret the small stuff, though sometimes I buy stuff for my helper and I to try out, if we like it, I buy us each one. They are his to take, more of a show of appreciation.

i have my own tools but the shop has their own tools too. usually if i need something or would like to try a new tool out, the boss man will get it.

Anybody have a system for tool inventory? We are the type to buy all the installers what they need as well, but sometimes things disappear. Not that people are stealing, but if three people all have 3 boxes of blades in their tool box, and they aren't here....it sucks. If anyone has any ideas on inventory control I'd love some input. 

I use to have my installers sign for them, bring back one to replace one. Then you know who is loosing what, never really charged them for it until replacing tools frequently became a habit.