Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
chiprotect

Mobile Peel Board

Are there companies that sell peel boards that can be wheeled around the shop, or are these still something everyone builds on their own? Looking for something like in this picture:

post-32548-1317952576.jpg

No clue, made my own! Found some spare 2x4's and got a piece of glass from a glass shop, put it on wheels and painted the back of it white to see the tint better. Homemade peel board :thumb

peelboard.jpg

cool board, how did you get the glass to stick?????.. i have the samish design it's about 8 years old now and has perspex instead of glass. wood has rotted out a bit..... quick quiz though i see you have your film underneath how do you get away without dripin on them???

weedboards003.jpg

This is one I built and use every day.

Im building another one to handle two pieces of glass at the moment, one is 88"x50" and the other is 31"x 74". Ill be able to put the new one anywhere in the shop this one will go now.

All you need is basically 2X4s, wheels that lock and piece of glass or whatever. I built one years ago for mobile that broke down by the base w/ wheels, 2 side posts and the glass. It was sorta of hassle to bring it around, so now i just peel off the car.

I use a piece of corex board, the stuff sign guys use, it's fluted so doesn't produce static, approximate size 1.5x1.5m you can rest it agains the rear doors when tinting the front doors, and move it back to the rear wing when doing the rear doors, can easily be folded in half to go in back of van for mobile jobs.

Guest shadeking

Those look good, I'm thinking of making one with swivels.

we make them out of metal. wall mounted racks and roller racks. you can see the roller in the pick we have 4 of them. they hold glass 46x90

l.jpg

we prefer them on an angle also, makes it easier to cut on and transfer IMO