Express Window Films
Express Window Films
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pro-tect Girl

Global IR Film

59 posts in this topic

I wonder if this is express window film ceramic film...reboxed in a global box...

Hi ***,

The film is produced by Garware for the USA market, to be sold under the designation QDP Ceramic. It has not been sold in the USA before, not by Express or anyone else for that matter.

The film was previewed at SEMA. The distributors compiled their initial stocking orders in December, with delivery scheduled for mid-Feb.

This film is a Ceramic version of a very popular, rock solid, high volume product (QDP).

-Howard

So is Melissa Beck no longer the Pro-Tect PPF sales rep for you guys? I know she was affected by the Avery Nano Fusion mishap. But I thought she would return when the product was there to sell....

Hi Superset,

Was that a question for me? I am sorry - we don't sell PPF. Melissa does not work for us, but if you need some PPF definitely give them a call. They are super over there.

-Howard

I am confused... It was an open answer question but more directed at Pro-Tect Girl since she is claiming to be the rep for Pro-Tect in Las Vegas. Melissa Beck, who I am sure all of you remember on here, she sent many of you Nano-Fusion samples. Well we became pretty close business friends as well as personal. When Avery decided to try and fully MFG the Nano, they ended up pulling what Howards avatar is and shooting themselves in the face. They could not get the product completed, thus going back to one of the key MGF's process to resume production only to find they had lost there spot. In turn, many people were effected by this due to the lack of product to sell. Melissa was one of them and went back to styling at the salon. She told me when thing resumed that she would be full time at PT again. She had a passion for the industry though new to it and really seemed to enjoy her clients. She told me this a lot. Anyhow we had not really spoke in a few months. So when I saw a new rep working for Mike I got confused and called Melissa. I got the down low and am no longer confused.

No big deal. Welcome Pro-Tect Girl. Glad to have you here. I am Mike Ates with FirstCut. If I can ever help you feel fre to call. I use to buy b,c,and D stock PPF from you guys for design work. Maybe we can do business again one day.

I am confused... It was an open answer question but more directed at Pro-Tect Girl since she is claiming to be the rep for Pro-Tect in Las Vegas. Melissa Beck, who I am sure all of you remember on here, she sent many of you Nano-Fusion samples. Well we became pretty close business friends as well as personal. When Avery decided to try and fully MFG the Nano, they ended up pulling what Howards avatar is and shooting themselves in the face. They could not get the product completed, thus going back to one of the key MGF's process to resume production only to find they had lost there spot. In turn, many people were effected by this due to the lack of product to sell. Melissa was one of them and went back to styling at the salon. She told me when thing resumed that she would be full time at PT again. She had a passion for the industry though new to it and really seemed to enjoy her clients. She told me this a lot. Anyhow we had not really spoke in a few months. So when I saw a new rep working for Mike I got confused and called Melissa. I got the down low and am no longer confused.

No big deal. Welcome Pro-Tect Girl. Glad to have you here. I am Mike Ates with FirstCut. If I can ever help you feel fre to call. I use to buy b,c,and D stock PPF from you guys for design work. Maybe we can do business again one day.

glad we could help :thumb

When you headed back up this way SSetK??

Stan my man, There is nothing on the horizon going that far north at the moment but you know how that goes. I could be there week after next LOL. I am in Odessa,Tx training a Sewell dealer next week. I have a Trip to Little Rock after that to train Tint and PPF, and then a follow up to a sales reps attempt to train in Guthrie,OK. I am sure he taught him well, but the rep isnt a tinter, he is a student of mine and needed to just handle it ASAP. I was suppose to be in Seattle late last year but somthing fell through. I am sure it had to do with all the recent events that just occured. None the less, I would love to spend some more time in Beaverton and hang out at the shop a bit and chat it up in person.

Any other info on this product yet ??? VLTs available ? Construction ? Specs ?

I think they call it ice-cool or Legend70 in asia

Hi Counterpart,

That is correct, however that product is not sold in the USA at present. The film which is the subject of this thread is a Ceramic Version of the QDP, intended for automotive application.

-Howard

Any other info on this product yet ??? VLTs available ? Construction ? Specs ?

Hi TTS,

The formal announcement is forthcoming. The first shipments have started to arrive in our warehouses, but the quantities are limited. VLTs are 4/18/32/42.

It's a 2.0M, 2Ply version of QDP. It will take a little while to ramp up production and build our stock levels.

-Howard