Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ands

Llumar Film

20 posts in this topic

Bit too thin, creases a bit too easy, hard to do something like an audi a8 , with the inner gaskets in place, not enough film thickness to push the product into the edges properly, but that range has its uses, basic installs like corsas and saxos ect..

Did try a sample of the AT series and i think thats why i was put off, like how it looked when installed, but it overshrank with the smallest amount of heat and felt very thin like said.

Il have to try some atc then, hope im impressed :lol

Did try a sample of the AT series and i think thats why i was put off, like how it looked when installed, but it overshrank with the smallest amount of heat and felt very thin like said.

Il have to try some atc then, hope im impressed :lol

Oh you will be............

Thanks for all your input guys.

I have had a lot of people tell me that having the liner on the "wrong" side does cause problems and a few of the comments on here kinda back that up.

Also there doesn't seem to be much flexibility on price??? Llumar seem to run with two price lists. "Dealer" and "Preferred". A firend of mine pointed it out on thier price ist. Its on the bottom right in VERY small letters. He was ordering a lot of llumar film and then found he was on "Dealer" which is the non discounted. He was so upset he went and started using SunTek film. Apparently their film is about 20% cheaper than Llumars "Preferred" pricing (which sounds pretty good!!).

Does anybody have any feedback on how to get better discounts from Llumar. in todays market, we need all the help we can get!!

I've removed some posts from this thread as requested.

Lets please move on and take any arguments that want to continue to another venue other than this forum.

Thanks.

I was originally trained with Llumar, very nice film never had a problem with it. I now use Suntek stdpro range which I prefer? You pay your money, you take your pick, both are top films and I can use either, I prefer to use Suntek due to price and service :dunno

I have had a lot of people tell me that having the liner on the "wrong" side does cause problems and a few of the comments on here kinda back that up.

Also there doesn't seem to be much flexibility on price??? Llumar seem to run with two price lists. "Dealer" and "Preferred". A firend of mine pointed it out on thier price ist. Its on the bottom right in VERY small letters. He was ordering a lot of llumar film and then found he was on "Dealer" which is the non discounted. He was so upset he went and started using SunTek film. Apparently their film is about 20% cheaper than Llumars "Preferred" pricing (which sounds pretty good!!).

Does anybody have any feedback on how to get better discounts from Llumar. in todays market, we need all the help we can get!!

LLumar price lists from Bonwyke do not have preferred or dealer on them.

I have had a lot of people tell me that having the liner on the "wrong" side does cause problems and a few of the comments on here kinda back that up

when i used my sample i just flipped box round other way, it just rolled from the othe edge of the box... no biggie

I have had a lot of people tell me that having the liner on the "wrong" side does cause problems and a few of the comments on here kinda back that up

when i used my sample i just flipped box round other way, it just rolled from the othe edge of the box... no biggie

Yeah i agree its not the end of the world