Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
HaX420

Slim Foot Or Bull Dozer?

I only use a slim foot if I have some little spot I need to HAMMER out on the lower part of a back glass. I use the Bulldozer for behind brake lights. There is a thread about bending a bulldozer by heating it up. I did that and love it more.

Thing with the dozer is to keep it lubricated as it will leave streaks. They will clean off pretty easy though. As was said, pull it out carefully or you will pull the film back off or crap up....

Guest Tint Technology

Bulldozer for me but as has already been highlighted be careful pulling it back, try sliding it out sideways as it does catch. I like the slimfoot for hitting that little finger that the dozer misses. I'm also a big fan of the slammer :thumb

I have tried all of them, and the tail fin is my fav one so far. I run the green one for the first pass then the yellow one. You will love it, I got both of them from express window films.com

Thank you all for your response. Looks like im gonna have to get them all and test em all out and see what one I like the best. Im sure they will be useful someday. Besides im kind of a tool freak. I like to collect them for some reason lol.

FBO and slayer got it right, fin all day long. :thumb

Thank's, out of all the tools Fin is my fav. What I did was, Install felt on the side where I hold it this way it does not slip out when my hands are wet. 808T, you should get the green fin which is soft, and also the yellow one.

FBO and slayer got it right, fin all day long. :thumb

Thank's, out of all the tools Fin is my fav. What I did was, Install felt on the side where I hold it this way it does not slip out when my hands are wet. 808T, you should get the green fin which is soft, and also the yellow one.

Roger that Im getting them right now!!!

I bought a bulldozer about 6 months ago and only tried it once. Didn't like how it left marks on the film and so I use a side swiper. For break lights I use the titan or green fin