tintwiz.com
tintwiz.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cuttingedge

My new Auto Tint Shop

good word of mouth will get more auto biz then any add I ever paid for. Make sure every custy is happy, and every tint job will bring you 2 more. I am proud to say that I went 100% add free this year, and our biz grew as much or more running adds.

Nice work man. Looks good. Maybe try putting some lights on the walls, that might help your tinter see contamination a little better.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I would like to get a high traffic shop and stick a guy in there tinting. I think its my next major move in the next year or so. Not something I have time for myself, but I think a tint shop will help out cash flow and advertising.

Wow, CE, looks very very nice. Hope it works out for you.

Snappy, should you do what you vision, let me know how it works out for you. My auto shop will be closed in just a few days, and I know I will miss it. Not that I care really, but a shop opened up about a mile and a half from mine (which mine isnt in a retail location) and I lost a car to them as the guy was headed to my shop yesterday because they would do it for $40 less. I have always wanted an auto tinting shop where I didnt have to do the work.