armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M

Xpel

armolanusa.com

tintwiz.com
TintDude

What did you tint today?

How big of a pain is it to remove the rear quarter glass on the Cherokee? Are the seals reusable? I’ve always had decent luck just tinting in the Jeep.

Looks like you got some awesome results on that one!

10 hours ago, Apex Tint said:

How big of a pain is it to remove the rear quarter glass on the Cherokee? Are the seals reusable? I’ve always had decent luck just tinting in the Jeep.

Looks like you got some awesome results on that one!

It definitely takes a little bit of work but they aren't bad. At the price I was at I was happy to do it for that. Of course I got YouTube certified before doing so :lol

4 hours ago, jh812 said:

It definitely takes a little bit of work but they aren't bad. At the price I was at I was happy to do it for that. Of course I got YouTube certified before doing so :lol

I'm surprised the customer approved the "glass removal" price - us jeep guys are cheap!  Lol

Edited by Apex Tint

1 hour ago, Apex Tint said:

I'm surprised the customer approved the "glass removal" price - us jeep guys are cheap!  Lol

Yeah I didn't really gouge them in it honestly. 50 bucks over my normal rate and it's the right time of year for it. They had completely rebuilt that thing though, engine, transmission, etc.