Express Window Films
Express Window Films
Sign in to follow this  
Lazarte Extreme Tint

Armolan Window Films Anybody?

Hey everyone, I was checking out Armolan Window Films and saw that they have really good prices and offer lifetime warranty on all of their films, was wondering if anyone had used their films and if so did you like it? how was it to shrink? did they honor the warranty that they offer? their website is armolanwindowfilms.com, Thanks Guys!

Well I was looking online and seem to be a pretty good company, I called and spoke to one of their reps who answered all of my questions, getting a sample of their film this week so I can see how it molds and shrinks.

Sounds like a reboxer to me. Nothing wrong with that in itself I suppose, as long as the reboxer is reputable.

The only question you need answered is "what is the manufacturers name" . Find that out and there will be plenty of info out there for you.

Guest azziat

I'm currently using theirs nano ceramic and high performance line and very happy with this films,

very nice company with good support, for 3 years

no problems and complains from customers.

Recommend them all the way.

Guest Dmitry.Alimov

Hello! Armolan is a good quality film, and easy to shrink like any good film. It is very popular in Russia. My personal suggestion would be Solar Gard Supreme. It is amazing how well that tint shrinks on curved windows.

Guest Dmitry.Alimov

I am looking forward to buying some Armolan Gradiation. It seems like a great film =)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this