tintwiz.com
tintwiz.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest IcustomTint

having trouble establishing dealer account

Guest IcustomTint

maN this guys are giving me the run around when i came to collect on their invoice; a nissan i did a back half for telling me i first need to fill out a w9 form as if i was gonna work as an employee for the dealership, i gave them their invoice & warranty card & expected to be cut a check or atleast run a credit charge on them, they say they want to establish an ongoing account with me but this w9 bizzness seems to invasive to me my social security is my tax id for now & i dont feel comfortable forking up that kind of personal information when im only providing a ligit service for them now they holding my cut till i fork out this w9....need advice from u guys is this a typical way to go about setting up an account with these people, whould that be safe?  i dnt know just seems out the norm to me to have ta filll out a w9 i aint applying for no job here maN i'm proving a service for these fuckers!!! any help from you verteran dealer jugglers i could use sum pointers on how to go about it properly.... :hmmm

learn to fill out the W9 form.  You would be considered a sole proprietor and it has a place for your SS number.   You're welcome.

Every legitimate business is going to require a W9. This is what they use to report the money they pay you to the IRS. It is SOP

You can apply for a federak tax id number. Then you can use that instead. If its a legit business I would think your ss would be safe anyway.

Guest IcustomTint

shiiaaat  just wasnt sure if that was standard procedure, guess i gotta move forward with it!!!