Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
evananthonybaez

Orange crush

14 posts in this topic

requ7a7u.jpg

Has any one tried this tool yet because I think the blue Max is better this one keeps on rubbing bad when there's no more water on the surface... Is that normal?

I use the orange crush and don't get marks, ever.  The older formula orange crush blades would leave marks but the newer ones don't.... might have gotten a hold of an old one.

I don't think I would be using the "ergo" handle for a power squeegee though..they don't lock very tight do they?

Try the yellow or blue Go Doctor , blue is a little harder durometer material but they both work great.If you don't have a supplier Interwest tools has a good selection. ( No I'm not part of them ) :D

Thanks for the shout out H.G. :thumb As far as the original post, some people have issues with the Orange Crush leaving "erasure" marks and others love them and do not have an issue like Ryker was saying. We sell a bunch of both types, but the Blue Max still outsells the Orange Crush and the Clear Max. Regarding what H.G. said, the Go Doctor squeegees have been gaining popularity over the past year with the Blue being the most popular. People seem to like the ergonomic grip and the tool shape allowing alot of pressure to be applied to the window.

In short, great installers use all three types do well with all of them. Come down t personal preference and what works for you. If you have any questions, let me know.

People seem to like the ergonomic grip and the tool shape allowing alot of pressure to be applied to the window.

:lol  :nope Last I had one in my hand it did not feel natural; guys and gals are use to rounded grip. :coffee

Edited by smartie2shoes

People seem to like the ergonomic grip and the tool shape allowing alot of pressure to be applied to the window.

:lol  :nope Last I had one in my hand it did not feel natural; guys and gals are use to rounded grip. :coffee

See, that is the point. Everyone likes different things and that will always be the case. I often get requests to offer start up kits on the website for auto and flat glass, but I always ask the same question, What do I include? If you asked 10 installers what items should be in a start up kit, you would get 10 different answers. You just need to figure out what feels good to you and what works for you.