Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
jh812

Backup camera

I'm thinking of spanning out from just tinting. Looking into backup cameras and remote starts. It seems viper is good for the remote. Any suggestions on the backup camera?

Edited by jh812

I'm thinking of spanning out from just tinting. Looking into backup cameras and remote starts. It seems viper is good for the remote. Any suggestions on the backup camera?

drop viper and go compustar, or Excalibur, and contact white hog here on the forum, he's got everything your looking for.

Ya stay away from DEI (viper) they are dicks and loosing ground. Go compustar like Tintmaster said. Although I quit doing 12v a while back. Best thing I ever did.

I only say compustar because I've had great success using that system. Very installer and user friendly. DEI is to complicated for my elder customers to use, and is a pain in the ass to program different options.

Viper makes use of cutting-edge technology. It is one of the world's bestselling vehicle security and remote start brand. If you want to assure that you are in control or are looking for a wide range of features, you can count on it. Go for Viper.

I beg to differ on Viper. There remotes suck, as does the range, it's not operator friendly, and neither is it installer friendly. Their technology is not so cutting edge as they are not top dog anymore and are not the first ones that get new technology on newer cars.. If you want a headache go with viper, if you want piece of mind go Compustar or Excalibur