armolanusa.com
Global Window Films

armolanusa.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BTBP

Where can I get good quality Tint?

31 posts in this topic

Where's a good place to buy Tint? ...Good quality Tint, for a fair price. I'm fairly new to tinting (you know going, to the autoparts store to buy a 10ft roll of tint for $15) ......Well I'm done praticing, so I want to buy bulk for fair price. I've seen it for $49 for 50' and I've seen it for $94 for a 50' roll. Just don't know where to go.

Good quality Tint, for a fair price.

:lol:hmmm:hmmm

good quality tint costs money. alot more than a few bucks for 50 ft.

Try WALMART they have some really good stuff in their auto section and you should wear this hat when you go their.

:asshat

Captaintinter...............

before this gets REALLY out of hand, YOU can't buy good quality tint unless you are a shop.

if you want the kind professionals use, go to a shop and ask if you can buy some. some places will sell it to you, some won't.

some shops have crap film lying around to sell to DIYers. (like me) so be specific on what you want to buy. and make sure there's nothing behind you when they tell you the price. wouldn't want you passing out and cracking your skull open.

Edited by thetintshop

Thats funny tts have to be a shop to buy film you really r living in a dream world.

Captaintinter.....................

I thought you might want to put out the fire in your VOLKSWAGEN if it is burning add more fuel and RUN and call your insurance company and buy a CHEVEROLET.