tintwiz.com
tintwiz.com
Sign in to follow this  
RoseCityTinting

cutting film rolls

When purchasing a 60" roll from SolarFX Window Films, we do not charge extra to custom cut to custom widths. We put the cut rolls back into the 60" box and ship. We do however charge for the boxes if you want them put into separate boxes. Our cut down boxes look like this:

Never let an opportunity for product placement pass by. :lol

Nice work Whitehog

I try!

I keep wondering when you Aussie's are going to jump on the SolarFX Band Wagon!!

We have a pretty saturated market with suppliers here already for the size of our industry I suppose.

I think a film splitter is a couple thousand bucks... Not sure what gouging is ?? Are they dinging you a couple hundred to cut the rolls down or something ??

Way off. Invest in a film handler. 8 or 900 usually. No my supplier doesn't charge extra either though.

I don't think the OP is wanting a filmhandler.. I think they are looking for a SLITTER....  totally different machine 

like this: 

http://scorpionwindowfilm.com/cutters-plotters-software/ 

Yeah I understand that. Just saying your pricing is off. I've had to tint auto the past couple days without the film handler and absolutely hated it. I don't know how I ever lived like that before.

You think that a film slitter is selling for 8-900 bucks ???  lol.... not sure it's me that is off....   just saying